- Tristram Cathedral is the largest cathedral structure ever erected. It is easily twenty times larger than the largest actual cathedral in existence. You could fit the entirety of St. Peter’s Basilica in here and have room for the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. It’s enormous. Terrifyingly so. I kind of like the mood it sets, but I have to ask myself what the people of Tristram were doing with such a massive cathedral structure. I know King Leoric moved his people there because Lazarus manipulated him into it, but it still seems like they went way, way overboard building that thing. I’d hate to imagine how much gold that thing cost.
- Barbarian play is smoother and more satisfying that warrior play. You hit stuff to get fury, you spend fury. That’s it. The abilities are all fairly close in terms of their destructive potential, so it comes down to taste – would you rather have a giant hammer, a cone of explosive shocking force, or the ability to spin like a pretty ballerina who kills people with an axe? I’m sure there are already min-maxed builds out there, but the great thing about a single player game is, I don’t have to care. In WoW, I do.
- The interplay between the male Barbarian and the Enchantress follower is fantastic. I haven’t even used any of the other followers since I discovered it.
- I’ve said it before, but man, Blizzard, learn from the coolness factor on Barbaian abilities. Jazz up some of our warrior talents. And give us Calling of the Ancients as a level 100 talent.
- I’ve rethought my objection to Paragon levels in WoW. In fact, I think I’d like to see a game that was all Paragon levels.